Recent content by BKChurch

  1. B

    NZXT Phantom, overclocked i5 2500k, and SLi 560 Ti: Noctua DH-14 or C12P w/ side fan

    Right, which is why I'm asking if I should use a D14 without a side fan or a C12P with a side fan.
  2. B

    NZXT Phantom, overclocked i5 2500k, and SLi 560 Ti: Noctua DH-14 or C12P w/ side fan

    Well that sucks. The whole reason I wanted the Coolermaster fan was because it moves an ungodly amount of air. Still the NZXT variant holds strong at 90CFM so I suppose it's not a huge loss. At any rate I'm not worried about the C12P fitting with a side fan because it's only 114mm tall and...
  3. B

    NZXT Phantom, overclocked i5 2500k, and SLi 560 Ti: Noctua DH-14 or C12P w/ side fan

    Hey folks, new to the forums and hoping y'all can help me with my heating dilemma in my new build. After much deliberation, and a great deal of indecision, I've decided my new Sandy Bridge build is going to make it's home in an NZXT Phantom. It's going to have an i5 2500k, 8GBs of G-Skill...
Back
Top