• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by BimmerGuy

  1. B

    Picking a budget case for my build

    I picked up 2 of the Lian Li Lancool PC-K58W's a month ago, and I have been quite pleased with the home server I built into one of them. Airflow wise - stock it comes with 2x 120mm fans (almost silent), it has a bottom exhaust (with dust filter) for the power supply, and has holes for two...
  2. B

    New pfsense build reccomendations

    I am in the "I want to mess around with pfSense as my new router" mood too, and I stumbled across the Alix boards (the alix2d13 specifically) with integrated 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800, 256MB Ram, CF card slot, 3 NICs: Specs: http://www.pcengines.ch/alix2d13.htm (PC Engines = manufacturer) For...
  3. B

    Question for your supermicro home lab and VMware FT set up?

    Have fun tinkering with FT on shiny new Supermicro hardware! :) Where did you get up getting the X9SCL+-F from? I'm having trouble even searching for it, as the "+" is stripped out of Newegg and Google queries!
Back
Top