Recent content by BILDO

  1. B

    FS:Evga x58 classified 4-way sli Motherboard,Intel Core i7-980X Extreme Edition,

    Appreciate the update man, and I saw this but already pulled the trigger on another board, just thought would let you know that and killer has also. Bump for you sir.
  2. B

    FS: x58 motherboard / CPU / Memory combo

    interested in the board
  3. B

    FS:Evga x58 classified 4-way sli Motherboard,Intel Core i7-980X Extreme Edition,

    after some deep searching I found ya! Still got the mobo?
  4. B

    WTB a ATX, Socket 1366 motherboard that holds 12gig DDR3

    bump cuz I posted this at 1am
  5. B

    3x BNIB Asrock x58 EXTREME motherboards

    over a year later... still got it? lol
  6. B

    WTB a ATX, Socket 1366 motherboard that holds 12gig DDR3

    I am not looking to upgrade but I had to move down from 12gig to 4 gig when I bought a replacement board because I didn't have the money to reinvest. Looking for what the title says. Preferably an x58 mobo. Heatware BILDO. Thanks.
  7. B

    WTB Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5

    the GA-EX58-UD5 is the board I use now, but failed on me... I put in a replacement board that cost me $170, but I can only use 6gig of my 12gig DDR3, and it makes me sad, plus I cannot run dual GPU's. So, anybody selling? Like to spend around $200 if board in perfect condition.
  8. B

    My Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 *sad face* help!

    Ok, so 5 years ago, I was building PC's for myself and friends. fast forward... oh hey, I got 2 kids and getting married next month and I don't know shit about shit anymore. SO! Anybody know where I can find this board or a suitable replacement? Its like I have gone full retard and do...
  9. B

    MSI 570 GTX $301 shipped / $281 after MIR

    Great! cuz I already bought it... $301 for this card is right on the money, and an extra 20 buck rebate makes it worth buying today!
  10. B

    MSI 570 GTX $301 shipped / $281 after MIR

    and that means?
  11. B

    MSI 570 GTX $301 shipped / $281 after MIR

    the reviews are 50/50 and that scares me... stories of RMA cards after 3 weeks of use paying shipping both ways plus insurnace.... Im sooo tempted.
  12. B

    MSI 570 GTX $301 shipped / $281 after MIR

    it ends today... is this a good deal? I need a card and the 570 is a banging card.
  13. B

    FS: 2x eVGA GTX 470 SSC

    How long have you had the cards bump?
Back
Top