• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bigyellocup

  1. B

    The Top 5 Best Overclocking CPUs of All Time @ [H]

    I agree with you about Ivy, I have a 2600k @ 5 ghz that is still rockin and rollin.
  2. B

    Most power hungry single-GPU ever from AMD/ATI and from NVIDIA

    God, the GTX 480 was certainly hungry, and pumped out a shiz ton of heat.
  3. B

    EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti DirectX $409 New

    Yes. Just the acx 2.0 card
  4. B

    EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti DirectX $409 New

    Image is wrong lol.
  5. B

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Those temps are fine. I'd worry if you were 80+ on cpu and gpu.
  6. B

    does mushkin make the most reliable RAM?

    gskill, imho.
  7. B

    Opions: Is 3D Gaming Dead?

    I really hope so :P But in all seriousness, I think VR is the evolution here.
  8. B

    And Vulkan is now here :)

    this ^
  9. B

    Looking for GPU upgrade for older PC

    TBH I'd look around for a used 970 on the cheap
  10. B

    Have razers improved their quality?

    Ive got 2 nagas, have had 0 problems with them over the years
  11. B

    Replacing Cherry switches

    Blues are for the pros :D
  12. B

    Corsair Carbide SPEC-ALPHA Review

    A little too fancy for me, lol
Back
Top