the day has finally come. I remember back in the day these cards exhibited artifact issues and people were baking them in their ovens to fix them. Or maybe I’m just dreaming things. Anyway, I’m getting artifacts and it doesn’t boot into normal windows although it did boot into safe mode no...
I have a $500 J. Crew and a $200 Men's Wearhouse gift card that I would like to part with. The prices are below:
$475 for J. Crew
$190 for Men's Wearhouse
Both cards are unused (as evidenced by the gray scratchy thing still there). Willing to trade for an Iphone 5s or something similar...
Need some parts to build that new PC for the holidays? This is a great foundation to meet that goal. Everything is brand new. That means never opened and never used, just slightly dusty :)
Local pickup from Atlanta area (30062). I'll consider trades, worst I'll say is no. Looking for portable...