• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bigjoday

  1. B

    750W Showdown: HCG-750 vs TruePower TP-750 vs. Cooler Master RS750

    EVGA's website says this abt Minimum power recommendations for my GTX 560 card: So i should be ok with a 500w/36A PSu Warranty is an issue for me though, eapecially that i live in really hot climate
  2. B

    750W Showdown: HCG-750 vs TruePower TP-750 vs. Cooler Master RS750

    The price diff is around $100, is there anything wrong with the ST50EF being old? Will I be skimping on any features or capabilities for some modern components power needs? Thanks for the advice, i am adding ITOCP and PC Perspective to my list of trusted sites :)
  3. B

    750W Showdown: HCG-750 vs TruePower TP-750 vs. Cooler Master RS750

    Only HCG he has in stock is the 750, which is overkill even for future-proofing I am told
  4. B

    750W Showdown: HCG-750 vs TruePower TP-750 vs. Cooler Master RS750

    Alright, made up my mind (its not like I have a choice!) to go for the silverstone ST50EF-PLUS Thanks guys for the help!
  5. B

    750W Showdown: HCG-750 vs TruePower TP-750 vs. Cooler Master RS750

    The only 500W unit that he carries and has decent reviews is the SilverStone ST50EF-PLUS Any thoughts? JonnyGuru HardwareSecrets Newegg He also has a cooler master eXtreme power plus 550, but I am gonna stay away from cooler masters after what I heard/read about the GX
  6. B

    750W Showdown: HCG-750 vs TruePower TP-750 vs. Cooler Master RS750

    Will not be overclocking any of my components (CPU/GPU) I need to have a talk with the shop owners since he insisted I will need 750W because of my "superclocked" GTX card and tried to offload me the GX PSU Thanks for the insight. Will look and see what 500W units he has
  7. B

    750W Showdown: HCG-750 vs TruePower TP-750 vs. Cooler Master RS750

    Hello there fellas You should know the shpiel by now :kaola: limited options for me as I live outside the great US of A. Which of these power supplies do you recommend? I need 750W - Antec High Current Gamer HCG-750...
  8. B

    Help choosing a case from limited selection

    Going for the Carbide 500r guys with DEMCIflex dust filters for the side covers (if I can figure out where they sell them!) Thanks for all the help everyone!
  9. B

    Help choosing the best GTX card from limited selection

    By the way, given the feedback from this and other forums, I am going with the 560 superclocked Thank you all :)
  10. B

    Help choosing a case from limited selection

    the 500r is giving it a good run for its money too, always in the top 3-4 in all test Questions, Will better cooling/airflow (and thus more fans) accelerate dust build up problems? Where I live it can get dusty at times (I know the, dust and heat, the bane of electronics! but I have to...
  11. B

    Help choosing the best GTX card from limited selection

    you are correct! I was supposed to post that in a different thread!! http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1038638266#post1038638266 Good catch :)
  12. B

    Help choosing the best GTX card from limited selection

    [deleted as posted by mistake in a diff thread!]
  13. B

    Help choosing a case from limited selection

    Thanks for the insight When I consider the weather down here (30-40 for half of the year, 15-25 for the other half) I think cooling will be essential to the longevity of my components! some posters over at tom's hardware are heavily recommending the 500R, is it only worth it with the watercooling?
  14. B

    Help choosing the best GTX card from limited selection

    Thanks, that's what I am starting to gather from reading review and the other forums Anything better will have me shed more dough! :(
  15. B

    Help choosing the best GTX card from limited selection

    Hi All I live in a middle eastern country and let's just say we desparately need our own newegg. I am stuck with a limited selection of graphic cards for my new build (i5-2500k, Asus Z68 Pro, samsung 23" PX2370) and a budget of around $250. I dont play games much but I would like my build...
Back
Top