• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Biggsio

  1. B

    Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Thread

    thanks... I'm starting to get used to it... On my MB the DDR voltage LED's green-yellow-red, all lit up. Also the CPU voltage LED's green-yellow lit, red off. That's acceptable....correct...? thanks for your input....
  2. B

    Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Thread

    thanks for the info... a little new at ovrerclocking, BIOS settings etc. I did update to F5 successfully, last night... Just making sure about the led light warnings...!
  3. B

    Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Thread

    Is it advisable to update Bios...to F5 ? Gigabyte X58A UD3R I have F1 Or should I leave it at F1? Would that solve the damn overvoltage LED problem...? http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1104242 thanks
  4. B

    Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Thread

    Hello... Can anyone check this out... http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=86108 I'm concerned about the overvoltage LED's staying lit all the time...? settings as follows: Gigabyte X58A UD3R Intel Core i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz Performance Enhance_Turbo XMP_enabled SPD_12.0 Turbo Boost...
  5. B

    Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Thread

    Did you ignore the overvoltage LED's... I have the same issue... what causes them...? here's some info I got recently... also, the lights are supposed to come on, you are overclocking to run the ram at the 1600 speed. just ignore them. because there are no CPUs that natively do 1600...
Back
Top