Recent content by bigboidanny

  1. B

    It was built around 3 or less years ago for 800-1000 (don't exactly remember.) LMK if you are...

    It was built around 3 or less years ago for 800-1000 (don't exactly remember.) LMK if you are interested I can look into what specs they are and show proof of it working. Again its a great PC and definitely a steal. (I can also sell both monitors for super cheap if you want)
  2. B

    Hey, I'm not really sure how to use this because I just made an account. But I have a great PC...

    Hey, I'm not really sure how to use this because I just made an account. But I have a great PC for your nephew. I live in NJ right next to the George Washington bridge. I can hook you up for a cheap price. I don't remember the exact specs but the PC had dual monitors and could play any game for...
Back
Top