Recent content by bicycle_wreck

  1. B

    Nvidia 1080 ti / Titan XP / 2080 ti

    How'd you manage that? Does the seller have more than one? Haha.
  2. B

    WD Easystore External Discussion

    Fair point. I could see it being an advantage if the drive dies fairly soon and their availability is more likely. Of course, if it died immediately, I'd just take it back for a regular 30-day exchange anyway. EDIT: I bit. Going to pick up 2 drives in store in about an hour. Thanks, OP!
  3. B

    WD Easystore External Discussion

    Is the Geek Squad protection plan worth anything? I've heard the WD warranty process is less than stellar (no personal experience with it [lucky in that regard]). There is something to be said for walking into a brick and mortar with your broken drive and walking out with a new one (per $20...
  4. B

    FS: AMD Phenom X4 CPU, Mobo, 4GB of DDR2 RAM

    Items listed on eBay. Closing thread.
  5. B

    FS: AMD Phenom X4 CPU, Mobo, 4GB of DDR2 RAM

    Price drops. If this stuff doesn't sell by the weekend, it is going on eBay. TTT.
  6. B

    FS: AMD Phenom X4 CPU, Mobo, 4GB of DDR2 RAM

    Bump. Make offers, need this stuff gone.
  7. B

    FS: AMD Phenom X4 CPU, Mobo, 4GB of DDR2 RAM

    Motherboard shipped. PSU, RAM, and CPU still available. Open to offers. TTT!
  8. B

    FS: AMD Phenom X4 CPU, Mobo, 4GB of DDR2 RAM

    Motherboard sold. Added PSU. TTT.
  9. B

    FS: AMD Phenom X4 CPU, Mobo, 4GB of DDR2 RAM

    CPU and RAM still available. I'm a reasonable man, make offers. TTT.
  10. B

    FS: AMD Phenom X4 CPU, Mobo, 4GB of DDR2 RAM

    Thanks for the bump. Motherboard pending. TTT
  11. B

    FS: AMD Phenom X4 CPU, Mobo, 4GB of DDR2 RAM

    Hello, and thanks for looking at my For Sale thread. The Rules of the Road: 1. I accept PayPal and money orders--though PayPal is preferred. 2. All items will be shipped within the continental USA via USPS. 2a. I do not ship internationally; no exceptions. 2b. Alaska and Hawaii...
  12. B

    Grid Auto Sport 8$ (GMG)

    Picked up a copy. Thanks, OP.
  13. B

    FS: Q6600, Abit ix38, DDR2-800, Thermalright, Antec P182

    Seriously, PM me offers for the case. The scratches look much better/more subtle in person.
Back
Top