• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bi0hazard

  1. B

    Epox 9NPA+ Ultra, post code 25 after putting new ATI card

    I got answer from powercolor support: ...It should be caused by that your motherboard does not support newer ATI VGA card, some motherboard update BIOS to support newer ATI VGA card.SO please contact your motherboard manufacturer for updated BIOS that can support newer ATI VGA card, thanks...
  2. B

    Epox 9NPA+ Ultra, post code 25 after putting new ATI card

    Yes i did. Thank You for idea. Now I have tried 8500GT, video card of my friend and it works fine, but 5670 does nothing, just 25 code on LED display on mainboard. The BIOS on mainboard is the latest available from: 8/11/2006. This is my card...
  3. B

    Epox 9NPA+ Ultra, post code 25 after putting new ATI card

    Hello, I have Epox 9NPA+ Ultra motherboard. I have MSI ATI Radeon X1650 PCIe card and i wanted to replace with PCIe Powercolor ATI HD 5670 512MB. But when I start computer, screen gets blank and I get code 25 on LED display. In manual it says "Reserved". The BIOS on motherboard is last...
Back
Top