Recent content by bhingston

  1. B

    I need a subwoofer!

    I live in Canada and ordered the 10" Dayton. Brokerage fees ended up to be $50 and not the $40 like they claimed. If you can find something in Canada it's not the worst idea.
  2. B

    Connectivity Problem

    Great I think I am finally getting somewhere. My only question with the set-ups mentioned above is how do I adjust the volume from the sub? Will I need to get a receiver to be able to adjust that?
  3. B

    Connectivity Problem

    I am currently using the two analog inputs. The 3.5mm to my computer, and the RCAs to the sub. What would a solution be for me?
  4. B

    Connectivity Problem

    The sub is self powered, and when I touch my hand to the RCA cable it is making noise. There is no amp. I was under the impression I wouldn't need an amp but really have little knowledge on the subject.
  5. B

    Connectivity Problem

    I have a Macbook Pro, and just purchased Behringer MS40 and a Dayton 10" sub. When I ordered them I thought I just plugged the MS40s into my computer, and then the sub to the MS40s via RCA cables. I am getting sound out of the speakers, but nothing from the sub. What am I missing? Do I need an...
  6. B

    Cable Question

    I'm a newbie to this so I'm just looking for some answers before I jump in and buy some new speakers.If I wanted to hook up the Behringer MS40s, a Daytona sub to my Macbook Pro what cables would I need? Am I close in thinking this: Computer to Speakers...
  7. B

    Sold my speakers. Now what?

    If I wanted to hook up the Behringer MS40s, a Daytona sub to my Macbook Pro what cables would I need? I am new to audio and looking for a little help. Am I close in thinking this: Computer to Speakers...
Back
Top