• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bgilly

  1. B

    evga 7800gt q4 promo...

    Mine did end up going through OK, I got a confirmation from them yesterday. They must have some agressive filtering at their mail host.
  2. B

    evga 7800gt q4 promo...

    Mine seems to have been sent OK, hasn't bounced back yet and I sent it yesterday.
  3. B

    Seagate 120 GB PATA Hard Drive = $39.99, no rebates/coupons!

    Just called the local store in the Bay Area, they have 51 in stock at this price.
  4. B

    What's your favorite MCSE bootcamp training company?

    After 10 years in and a job I enjoy, leaving IT is not really an option at this point. :cool: And I do enjoy MY stupid pay. hehehehe
  5. B

    What's your favorite MCSE bootcamp training company?

    I've heard good things about Training Camp from coworkers, but they've only got one date left this year for MCSE 2003 upgrades, and I can't make that one. I just sent an email to Intense School requesting info. I liked TechTrain, but I guess they're out of business now.
  6. B

    Logitech Driving Force Pro

    I got mine a few days ago, works perfectly and I can't tell that its refurbished by looking at or using it. Can't wait to use the 900 deg mode when GT4 comes out! In the meanwhile it's made NFS Underground 2 a lot more fun to play on the PC.
  7. B

    Logitech Driving Force Pro

    I'm gonna buy it, considering there is no restocking fee, and shipping is less than $10 to VA, not $20.
  8. B

    rear speakers on my z-640's not working!

    Make sure Matrix mode is turned off. The documentation that comes with the speakers indicates that the rear speakers are disabled when Matrix mode is on.
Back
Top