• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bgil

  1. B

    Eizo S2000

    I was wondering if anyone has any info/reviews on the Eiso S2000. It looks like a great monitor, but I couldn't find a single review on the net. Thanks.
  2. B

    The Official HP LP2065 Lottery Thread!

    Seconded. I have the same problem, and as I'm absolutely new to LCDs, I doubt I could tell the difference straight away even in the store. So if there's a certain way to know whether it's IPS or not (part of the serial number or something), it'd be very helpful to know.
  3. B

    Help needed choosing a monitor

    Er, anyone?
  4. B

    Help needed choosing a monitor

    Hello, I wanted to ask for help choosing a TFT monitor. I've been reading various sites and reviews in the last days, but I'm new to this and the amount of information is a bit overwhelming (and the reviews contradict each other at times). :) What I'm looking for is a 19-21'' non-widescreen...
  5. B

    Quick question about Abit IP35 Pro

    Thanks, Debello - that's exactly what I needed to know.
  6. B

    Quick question about Abit IP35 Pro

    No, I'll have just a single 8800GTS card. It's a bit confusing, with some people saying it will, and some it won't :) Maybe if someone of you has the board and a double slot card, you could check for me whether it obstructs that PCI slot or not? Thanks again.
  7. B

    Quick question about Abit IP35 Pro

    Thanks, Buff, I got it now. Well, for good or for bad I decided to take the risk and go for the Pro - it's just the board that has all the features I need and very few that I don't. I don't plan to overclock the video card, so I hope it'll be alright.
  8. B

    Quick question about Abit IP35 Pro

    Thanks for the replies, guys, but could you be a bit more specific? Bradbury, did you try installing a card in that slot and it didn't fit? Buff, the cards I have are all almost absolutely flat on the backside - nothing higher than 5mm. What do you mean about the cooling - would the temps affect...
  9. B

    Quick question about Abit IP35 Pro

    Hello, I'm sure I've read something about this here, but I couldn't find the post in the first 6 pages - on the IP35 Pro, will a double slot video card (8800 GTS) obstruct the nearest PCI slot? It looks like it won't, but I wanted to make sure, as I need all three. Thanks.
  10. B

    ASUS P5K Deluxe VS IP35 Pro

    You might want to check this article: http://www.techreport.com/reviews/2007q2/p35-mobos/index.x?pg=1 , where they compare 5 P35 motherboards, P5K deluxe and IP35 Pro included. You'll see the results by yourself, but the two boards seem to go head to head, sometimes the one having an...
  11. B

    Any info on Abit ip35?

    No problems, Pepsiennis :) By the way, you seem to be an Abit IP35 Pro guru, so do you know perhaps what is the power draw for the Pro (idle/load)? And would you say the chipset runs cool or hot? Thanks.
  12. B

    Any info on Abit ip35?

    Hello. I'm looking everywhere for any scraps of information about Abit IP35, but couldn't find anything except for one page on Abit's site - no reviews, no threads in forums, not even Newegg comments. I've checked some european sites as well, but everybody is just talking about the ip35 Pro...
  13. B

    Please help me choose a motherboard.

    Thanks for the very useful info, BillParish and calebb. It appears that Asus boards are out of the question for me - in all of those that do have 3 PCI slots, one will be obstructed by a 8800 card (except for P5B deluxe, if I put the card in the second PCI-e x16 slot). Concerning the case...
  14. B

    Please help me choose a motherboard.

    Er, can no-one else help me?
  15. B

    Please help me choose a motherboard.

    Thanks, BillParrish. Now, could you give me a more specific recommendation? :) (Edit: I think I've read somewhere that the P35 chipset runs a little cooler than the P965, but I'm not sure. Could anyone confirm whether this is the case?)
Back
Top