Recent content by beuh_dave

  1. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Uhh, not really.. contrast is at default now, 70.. I'm sort of color blind so monitor settings aren't really a high priority for me, hehe.. No SLI for me, I got cheap video cards cuz I mostly play xbox 360. I have a 1 x GT9500 and 2 x 6200GT. I thought about getting the 4850x2 (for the 4...
  2. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Thanks Frraksurred, hehe.. Only after picking up my illuminated keyboard did I notice how many [H] members are using it! I've been loving it too, it's very nice.
  3. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    This is a temporary setup until I find a computer desk and move the setup to my office and mount my plasma tv... the 28 inchers are extremely bright.. brightness is set to 0 here. I picked up the monitors at tigerdirect. LCD Monitors: I-Inc iF-281DPB 28" (triple monitor) (HDMI) Resolution...
  4. B

    Matrox TH2G or Sapphire 4850 X2 Triple Monitor Setup

    http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14873&highlight=4850
Back
Top