Recent content by BerserkBen

  1. B

    Rosewill Cherry Blue 104-Key Keyboard $65

    Here you go, a Rosewill with blacks: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201045 + 25% off w/ promo code SALE25X With free shipping is even cheaper than the op keyboard.
  2. B

    GoG summer sale started, 500+ titles 50% off, Torchlight for free, daily deals.

    I bought the Ultima collection even though I already own boxed versions of most of them all because of the ease of installation and the extra's.
  3. B

    The [H] SpiderOak Referral Thread (Think DropBox, but BETTER)

    Referral link: https://spideroak.com/download/referral/31714a6976e700ec8cee6aae5cb3eff3 Also just wanted to say I love the new Hive sync, it adds the ease of using Dropbox to the security of Spideroak
  4. B

    1 free gb for dropbox!

    Thanks
  5. B

    WTB: TI graphing calculator

    Tagged for when I get home, might have something for you.
  6. B

    [H] Dropbox

    Here mine: http://db.tt/0lezYNW Thanks
  7. B

    Free Firebolt eCigs

    Lets see if I can get my brother-in-law to try them, thanks!
  8. B

    The [H] SpiderOak Referral Thread (Think DropBox, but BETTER)

    Here is my link: https://spideroak.com/download/referral/31714a6976e700ec8cee6aae5cb3eff3
  9. B

    WTB: Sega Saturn and Super Nintendo Games

    Tagging for when I get home. I know I have complete copies of Shining Force 3, Dragon Force (plus strategy guide) for the Saturn, and maybe 1 or 2 others. I'll make sure when I get home tonight.
  10. B

    Humble Bundle 4!! Best bunder EVER!!!

    Looks like no more EFF, you gave to the Red Cross and Child's Play. :)
  11. B

    What if he not a usual troll, but is a bad trader who lies and costs you money.

    Hey CompuDocs, you called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it! :eek:
  12. B

    Need SATA Laptop Hard Drive

    I have a 320gb, 7200rpm drive. I think it's a Hitachi but not sure, can check later. It was an oem pull, so no warranty. I'd sell it for $48 shipped
Back
Top