Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hi everyone,
I just bought a Samsung 40JU7500, I am sitting around 2-3 feet from the monitor and I am really bothered by PWM.
I was previously using a Dell UltraSharp U3014 and Rog Swift PG278Q.
The Samsung screen blow those two monitors out of the water, but I am not sure if I will get use...
Hi Brahmzy,
I just bought a Samsung 40JU7500, awesome monitor, but I am also bothered by PWM.
I read all your posts and you seems the most knowledgeable person on this forums about this issue.
What picture settings would you recommend to reduce PWM ? (Backlight, Contrast, Brightness...
I am a previous Trifire and Crossfire Radeon HD 7970 and had so many problems I switched to SLI GTX 680.
I can understand people stating they haven't had any trouble, it all depends on the game you are playing.
For me it was a nightmare for Rage, Batman Arkham City, LA Noire, Skyrim, Alan...
Same experience here, sold my 3x Radeon 7970 and bought 2x Nvidia 680. I am finally enjoying "jerk free" multi GPU experience. Just look at HardOCP review of Crossfire 7970s vs SLI 680. Count me in as a fully satisfied members of the Team Green.
I experienced all the same exact problem has you...From either going crossfire or trifire with the Radeon 7970. I sold everything also and went back to Nvidia today. Time will tell if I made the right choice, but by look of thing I don't see AMD doing a 360 and by miracle coming up with proper...
I though the point of Hammerforged topics was money, I was only stating my personnal experience with my Radeon 7970, crossfire issue and resale value.
Obviously, I am not surprised I lost 100$, I see it as a rental cost :0)
I can assure my issue were not user specific, I actually took the time and care to do a fresh windows 7 installation everytime AMD released new drivers. They were all known issue by AMD, here the latest directly from them :
Known issues under the Windows 7 operating system
The following...
The problem with AMD has never been the hardware, it the terrible driver support (rage, skyrim, arkham city etc....)
I am no Nvidia fanboys, I was running 2x Radeon 6950, the day the Radeon 7970 were released I bought three for trifire. Running trifire 7970 was a nightmare, for god sake...
Just purchased 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 680 1006MHZ 2GB 6.0GBPS GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI Display Port PCI-E Video Card from NC*X.com for 499$ each. They are available now. I am coming from 2x Asus Radeon 7970, whatever everyone saying AMD driver are a nightmare from my personal experience. Can't wait to...