• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Ben Sisko

  1. B

    Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5 Z87

    I watched a few You Tube videos on it... Impressive board. $400 for a motherboard is a bit steep IMO... Maybe (H) will review it soon?
  2. B

    Intel Starts The Countdown To Haswell

    Shoot I was on a 775 dual core... Looking to upgrade... Ivy or Haswell? :confused:
  3. B

    Burger Making Robot Can Make 360 Per Hour

    I can see Mr. Krabs putting poor Spongebob out of a job... :D
  4. B

    Alice: Madness Returns

    I will give this a shot later tonight and let you know how it works out. Thanks!
  5. B

    Alice: Madness Returns

    Hi guys! I too picked up Alice, and was wondering did anyone or EA fix the umbrella bug? I cannot pass the next level without it. I tried mucking with my ini file to no avail.. If anyone has any help please PM me or post here... Thanks!;)
  6. B

    AT&T upgrade coming up end of May

    I'm in the same boat, but I currently have a Samsung Impression... I'm torn between the HTC Inspire, Captivate, and Xperia... All three I know require a data plan, so what data plans are available on A&TT?:confused:
  7. B

    Serious Same 3: BFE Announced w/ Screenshots

    If the Gamers Hell link I went to is correct it says this summer on the PC and consoles...
  8. B

    What cell phones have you had?

    Nokia 6030 Sony Ericsson w580i Sony Ericsson w703 Samsung Impression my current phone...
  9. B

    AT&T iPhone users can get 1000 free roll-over minutes

    Yeah, it worked! My contract is expiring in two months so I guess they are trying to lure me back....
  10. B

    Video Card Upgrade Question

    I'm currently running two Sapphire 3850's in crossfire mode. I plan on upgrading my PSU and I was thinking to get an upgrade. I'm looking at a 850w PSU... Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!
  11. B

    interplay is back??

    Interplay? Raise your hands for Starfleet Command 4... :D
  12. B

    Goat in Missouri Gets Facebook Fan Page

    Link be 404'd ;)
  13. B

    I know I'm the last horse crossing the finish line but

    This you tube link should help... and check out the comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXAq34TrVXM
  14. B

    I know I'm the last horse crossing the finish line but

    Don't forget the new ending Valve added for people to get excited for Portal 2...
  15. B

    The Hottest Booth Babes of E3 2010

    Agreed. Like some of you guys would kick those booth babes out of your bed... :rolleyes:
Back
Top