Recent content by Beerce

  1. B

    $1200 to spend. Tri-monitor or 30inch ips?

    I second the 3 1920x1200 setup. I have no experience with tri-monitor though and I can't suggest any brand that would be better than another... I would try to get one with the slimmest bezel. Dell 2407 would be nice in tri-setup I think.. Or if you want bigger, ASUS VW266H maybe? You could...
  2. B

    2010 "Dubious Achievement" Awards

    Couldn't agree more that Darksiders is GARB. FAILSAUCE The "Gives me a CHUB every time I think about it" award: BRINK & JGE
  3. B

    2010 GOTY Awards

    Cataclysm doesn't count, it's not a new game :P I don't play console games, cause PC dominates. That being said: I don't think 2010 was a great year for solid game releases, but I would have to say SC2 gets my vote as well, even though I think original SC is FAR better! 2v2 fastest! I had...
  4. B

    New CS:Source Server.

    No awp/auto?
  5. B

    Are Capacitors Ever Bent on a PCB?

    I second the motion that you shouldn't even bother bending them back as you will likely just weaken them further. As long as they have a connection and are not physically damaged, a slight bend won't matter.
  6. B

    Most Demanding PC Game?

    Agree - Metro 2033
Back
Top