• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by beerbelly37

  1. B

    Dew Mod - The COMPLETE how-to is UP!

    I got a cool gallery component that my friend made.. I'll get it up in the next few days. :) Beer
  2. B

    Dew Mod - The COMPLETE how-to is UP!

    Icey, anyone can do it... (if you have the spare $$$ to waste) that's the whole point of my mod... to show that even on a first run, you can do something cool. (Yes, I know it needs a little work... but that's ok) Beer
  3. B

    Dew Mod - The COMPLETE how-to is UP!

    Thanks for the feedback folks.. sorry about the site.. I got it up in a hurry. I'll fix it up a bit! Beer
  4. B

    Dew Mod - The COMPLETE how-to is UP!

    Hey guys, A while back I posted here about the Dew Mod... folks didn't like the site that it was on, and I don't blame them... it also was ONLY a summary. Now, I've posted a complete how to and worklog, come check it out! http://www.dewmod.com Give me your thoughts! Beer
  5. B

    Dew Mod - Soda dispensing computer

    Working on a new site now for those of you that dislike the current background. Planning on getting the worklog up sooner than the suggested two weeks due to the demand. Beer
  6. B

    Dew Mod - Soda dispensing computer

    Yeah.. it didn't work anyhow. :P Beer
  7. B

    Dew Mod - Soda dispensing computer

    Yeah guys! I am working on a DELTAILED work log.. I have over 100 pics that I am putting together.. I've had such a huge response to this that I'll try and get it up quicker than the suggested 2 weeks. Thanks for the positive feedback. Though I always thought that 325 Gig of storage...
  8. B

    Dew Mod - Soda dispensing computer

    So... 48 views and no comments... Crazy! What do you guys think!? I have posted a second page with a few more pics along the way for those that have any questions. http://www.milliondollarwebhunt.com/compmod/sneakpeek.php I'll still be making a full work log though. Beer
  9. B

    Dew Mod - Soda dispensing computer

    Hey - I built a soda dispensing computer... Pretty crazy! I put it up on a news site that takes reader's votes and ranks articles... go check out my computer and give it a vote!! Create an account there an vote if you have to!! I'm even asking nicely... please! It is my frist mod...
Back
Top