• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by beefxstix

  1. B

    My Mods on an Antec 300 (Cable management etc)

    Very creative suspension of the HDD! I also like the fan cutouts, very clean
  2. B

    SIlverstone RV02W-EW - White Edition

    Thanks for the great review, I am diggin the white.
  3. B

    Quad Channel Memory on Sandy Bridge

    Very informative post^ answers all my questions as well
  4. B

    Best ssd out for the price

    I am looking at adding a ssd to my system soley for games and boot purposes. This one caught my eye as im looking for 64gb tops. Is this the best for the price? Thanks http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148357
  5. B

    Posts Deleted?

    I joined about a week ago and posted my first 50 posts yesterday and I logged in today and it says I have 0 posts? How could this happen
Back
Top