A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Anyone Horde got a spot on a RBG or 3s team? 626ilvl full PvP ret. Current RBG rating is only 1500 and have done zero arenas.
Last time I played was BC as an elemental shaman...hovered around a 1800 rating in 3s.
Before that in vanilla I played a shadow priest and made the Warlord grind.
SSD's are quite nice but they're very costly compared to a mechanical drive in a $1/GB ratio. I haven't even used my mechanical drive since I upgraded to a large SSD.
If you play a bit of co-op you can unlock some great weapons relatively quickly. I also don't think you're at a disadvantage for very long in this game depending on what class you plan on playing. Recon is horribly gimped in the beginning, and pretty much in the end too.
While I too get frustrated if I don't have the stats I want, it is just a game and I'm not going to gain anything for having a higher kdr/score except weapon unlocks faster. It can be a lot of fun creating your own objectives. In BC2, I would just run around as a sniper with c4 and the...
I'm slightly disappointed by the whole attribute system not being customizable, but as many people pointed out, 99% of people who PvP'd ended up with the same builds anyway. Seeing as that is the case, I don't think it will be any less enjoyable in terms of replay value than D2.
I don't know...
I would do this as well. You could just toss your current ram in with the motherboard for a few more dollars if it's cheap ram. Either way, ram is so cheap now for dual/quad channel configurations, that you'd end up either breaking even or making a few dollars after upgrading.
Camp the open box deals at Newegg and find something to hold you over at an insanely cheap price, then return it with no restocking fee. Or re-sell it down the line for what you paid for it, as you're already paying well below market value.
I would wait until the 7000 series from AMD hits and see if the 580 prices drop further. In the meantime, I'd lower some of your settings to increase your fps so the game doesn't run terribly.
I called vzw customer service and told them my concerns on the nexus not being released within the livingsocial voucher period. The rep noted it on my account and said he would call me personally to get me a phone once it releases. My dinc is cracked, so the delays are obnoxious as hell.
Ive...