Recent content by beaugt

  1. B

    Need to upgrade my PSU and video card, have some questions

    Thanks Ill check that out.
  2. B

    Need to upgrade my PSU and video card, have some questions

    Thanks for all the help guys!!
  3. B

    Need to upgrade my PSU and video card, have some questions

    Np jagd, I just bought the computer nothing else. My P4 finally died after 5 years. So what do I need to play games in 1920x1080?
  4. B

    Need to upgrade my PSU and video card, have some questions

    Really I have a 23 inch hd, I didnt think I could play in 1920x1080?
  5. B

    Need to upgrade my PSU and video card, have some questions

    So really the 4850 would be a big difference from the 4670. The 4670 would be a great step up from what I have now.
  6. B

    Need to upgrade my PSU and video card, have some questions

    Thanks guys. Alos why would I want to upgrade my gpu?
  7. B

    Need to upgrade my PSU and video card, have some questions

    Where do you find used ones at?
  8. B

    Need to upgrade my PSU and video card, have some questions

    I just bought a HP Pavilion p6240f PC, and need to upgrade video card. With the searching Ive done so far on the site. I really need to upgrade my 300W ps to get a better card. I also don't know what type of card I need I think it is a PCI Express 2.0 x16, is that right? I don't want to...
Back
Top