Recent content by Beast!

  1. B

    Lord of the Rings Online opinions

    Well worth it. Enjoyable quests, great graphics, and a nice community. And yes, updates are coming out regularly, about 2-3 major content updates a year plus other patches. Been playing for about a year on Brandywine, keeps me entertained.
  2. B

    Where is my RA2? Any RTS like it?

    I actually liked RA3, and I think it captured the spirit of RA2 relatively well..I'd give the demo a try.
  3. B

    What CPI/Resolution do you use?

    Default on the Logitech MX518, which I believe is 800dpi
  4. B

    Post funny EVE online stories

    Reading the Nightfreeze story...this is epic
  5. B

    BF2: Widescreen & Community Questions

    Supposedly there's a 1.5 patch coming out which will have proper widescreen support, much like the one for 2142. I haven't played in a while, so I'm not sure how the community is at this point.
  6. B

    WOW! Mass Effect...

    Indeed. One of the few games the kept me glued to the computer for multi-hour sessions, just HAD to see how the story turned out. I may have to give it another playthrough and do all the sidequests I didn't do before.
  7. B

    So...Why did Valve go with episodic content again?

    http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=188076
  8. B

    IGN Fallout 3 Review 9.6

    MaximumPC gave Half-Life 2 11/10, and it wasn't flawless :p
  9. B

    Does Far Cry 2 ever get interesting?

    It's a game I really want to like. The feel of the gunplay, driving, and the open world is incredible. But like you all said, waayyy too repetitive. It desperately needs more varying missions, and maybe a better fast travel system like Oblivion's (travel to any point you discover).
  10. B

    Great Fall of 2008 -- PC Games Release Schedule

    Dead Space on Oct 20 and Red Alert 3 on Oct 28 as well!
  11. B

    Galaxy Gives it Away!

    in for win.
  12. B

    Zombie games

    Zombie Panic: Source, a very well done HL2 mod: http://www.zombiepanic.org/site/index.php
  13. B

    Windows won't boot with External HD's

    I have the same problem, whenever my external WD 320gb is plugged in, it won't get past the bios and the pc continually reboots. It boots fine without it plugged in and I can use the drive normally inside windows. Thing is, I can get inside the bios with the drive in, it detects it, and I...
Back
Top