• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by beaNN

  1. B

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    What have those bios's actually done?
  2. B

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    939, I have my opteron waiting at home as well. I will prob have to run my RAM In a div until I get my new stuff. I've only got value stuff at the moment =[
  3. B

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Thanks! I have my board waiting for me when I get home from work. Can't wait for tonight :D
Back
Top