• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bdw_88

  1. B

    Quad-GPU Performance Review NVIDIA vs. AMD @ [H]

    Great review as always! Couldn't be more happier since switching over from the Green Team I absolutely love my 6990 :D
  2. B

    NVIDIA 3-Way SLI and AMD Tri-Fire Redux @ [H]

    Great job on both reviews props to Kyle and Brent ! I think I'll stick with my 6990+6970 combo:D 3x 3gb 580's+waterblocks&backplates = $2100+:eek:
  3. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Xtrac pads Ripper XXL http://www.xtracpads.com/products.php?prod_id=5&section=1
Back
Top