• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by BBergkamp

  1. B

    HP ZR24w

    My HP ZR24w arrived with a dead pixel. I love the monitor, but as you know HP policy allows for the monitor to arrive with up to 4 dead sub-pixels. I fought on the phone with them for two hours today with no luck. Does anyone know how to convince them to exchange this one, or am I out of...
  2. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I have been watching this thread for years. I guess it is time to contribute. Here are my LCDs. Office Computer attached to two 19" Dell 1905FP and one 20" Dell 2007FP. 24" HP ZR24w and 22.2" LG Flatron L222WT with several inputs on the back that switch between Mac (dual boot Windows...
Back
Top