• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Batman_78

  1. B

    Build the best $3000 Desktop

    I'm okay scrapping any SLI plans. The GTX780 should happily do what I ask of it. If I do decide on an SLI setup down the road I'll just have to start all over. Okay, with that in mind what would be a good motherboard to run in this case...
  2. B

    Build the best $3000 Desktop

    Can I fit everything I want into a mITX case? I don't actually have to move it on a daily basis. I work out in remote locations in western Canada. I'd have to pack it up and move it only a couple times a month. I just don't want it taking up a lot of real estate in my work shack is all...
  3. B

    Build the best $3000 Desktop

    A quick question about liquid cooling, it looks like the units available out there are pretty trouble free? My first couple times with liquid just didn't go over so well. Would there be a water cooling setup that would tuck nicely inside that case? Or would I be better off with air due to the...
  4. B

    Build the best $3000 Desktop

    I think the winner is Fractal R4 Titanium Grey! Okay, the list so far: Strider Gold Evolution ST1000-G Modular Power Supply - $219.99 http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX37518 840 EVO Series Solid State Drive, 250GB - $179.99 http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX47587 Sniper...
  5. B

    Build the best $3000 Desktop

    I'm flexible on the case size when it comes right down to it, I'd rather have a more functional standard sized case than a cramped mini. I just don't want some 3 foot tall 100lb juggernaut. Want something with good, quiet air cooling where heat won't be an issue. Thanks for all the input...
  6. B

    Build the best $3000 Desktop

    How about this case? Carbon Series Air 540 http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-High-Airflow-CC-9011030-WW/dp/B00D6GINF4/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1396134371&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=cabride+series I like that Lian Li unit and found it for $135 from Amazon.
  7. B

    Build the best $3000 Desktop

    The reason behind the smaller case is that I want something that's somewhat compact and semi portable as well as solid. I'm not dead set on the Coolermaster case but I'm not looking for something flashy either. It's just going to sit in a corner and do it's job. Any suggestions that would fit...
  8. B

    Build the best $3000 Desktop

    I want 250gb (RAID) on the solid state and 2TB total on the storage hard drives.
  9. B

    Build the best $3000 Desktop

    So I've been out of the game for over 4 years now and I think it's time to build a new desktop. Just saw the 'List' of questions when asking about builds... 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? Gaming and Home Entertainment (Watching movies on my big...
Back
Top