Recent content by batigoal9

  1. B

    27" gaming monitor

    Well as I told before I'm leaning towards the 27" Asus, except the VE278Q model. I dont care about Led but I've seen better reviews and the price is pretty much the same. As far as gaming goes, I think the difference between 120hz and 60-85hz isn't that great. Unless you want 3d which cuts it...
  2. B

    27" gaming monitor

    Thank you all for your answers. The 120Hz monitors look pretty good but they're way over my budget. I was leaning towards the Asus because i read that the colors on the FH are a little disappointing. Are you satisfied after the adjustments? Is it decent or good? I'll check the forum for other...
  3. B

    27" gaming monitor

    I want a good 27" monitor for gaming and movies. I'm between the ASUS VE278Q and the Samsung SyncMaster P2770. Which one do you recommend? Also I've seen 2 P2770. P2770HD and P2770FH. The latter has better specs but i've read better reviews for the former. Anyone who can help is welcome.
Back
Top