Recent content by bassem

  1. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    My first build ever... so here's my modest LCD setup (compared to some of these people on here). Still working out the kinks of the setup.
  2. B

    Dell’s UltraSharp 2005FPW widescreen 20-inch LCD monitor.

    2005FPW - January 2005, Mexico, Rev. A01 All right, so I got my 2005FPW on Monday and have been using it ever since. This is hooked up to my brand new computer, and looks absolutely beautiful. No dead pixels, but pretty severe backlight issues. The funny thing is that I constantly find myself...
  3. B

    Dell’s UltraSharp 2005FPW widescreen 20-inch LCD monitor.

    I'm new to this forum, but have been following this topic for a couple weeks now. My 2005fpw should be arriving any minute now! Actually, UPS is slightly late... details once I use it for a bit. Seriously though, the anticipation is killing me.........
Back
Top