• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by BarryBGB

  1. B

    ASUS PB278Q 1440p IPS (PLS Panel)

    Well, I finally got my Spyder4 Elite tonight and did my own calibration. What a difference. I tried the two profiles from TFTCentral but they were washed out before the calibration and too bright after. I already posted my profile on OCN at this page...
  2. B

    ASUS PB278Q 1440p IPS (PLS Panel)

    Yeah, I did try the sharpness setting but not much change. As I said, I will try more tonight and repost.
  3. B

    ASUS PB278Q 1440p IPS (PLS Panel)

    Just got my monitor last night and hooked it up. Although the colors and images look amazing, the text seems to be blurry. I have tried several settings but nothing seems to help. I know that the text is much smaller but it is also blurry. When I get home tonight I will try the ICC...
  4. B

    ASUS VG278HE - 144Hz

    Yes, but Newegg is in stock. Just ordered one for tomorrow delivery. Also ordered the Nvidia 3D kit as well.
  5. B

    Will a X79 board run 2133 RAM successfully?

    My system is an Asus Sabertooth X79, i7-3939K with 32G of GSkill ram. F3-14900CL9Q2-32GBZL I had emailed GSkill back and forth before I decided on that Quad Channel 32G Kit. All of the 8 sticks Serial Numbers are in order so I know they were made at the same time. They are rated at 1866...
Back
Top