Recent content by BarkingPumpkin86

  1. B

    Problem with monitor

    Thanks for the responses, the monitor was my first guess and I guess it gives me an excuse to upgrade. I havent tried unplugging it and then back in yet. I use to be able to just start a game of some sort and it would seem to stop the problem. I'm going to try and get another monitor from...
  2. B

    Problem with monitor

    Not 100% sure if this is the correct thread but here goes. For some time now whenever I start up my computer I have had a problem with my monitor going out. I load into windows fine and everything boots up, then the screen will go blank. The power light is still on so I have to turn it off...
  3. B

    Looking for gaming keyboard suggestions

    Love all the posts, gave me some stuff to think about. I ended up going with a G510, got a pretty good deal at best buy. A return or something like that. I like some of the features with this one, even though I dont know if I'll end up using the G-keys. Maybe once I really figure them out they...
  4. B

    Looking for gaming keyboard suggestions

    So I posted yesterday to get some upgrade options for the insides of my computer. I've really been thinking about upgrading my keyboard now too, since I've been playing on a $7 Logitech for so long, its gotten the job done but I'd really like to change things up. I really don't want to go for...
  5. B

    Time to upgrade

    Awesome thanks. Do you think my power supply will still run fine with new upgrades and everything. Ive had it for about 4-5 years but haven't had any trouble with it. One of my friends was telling me i should upgrade that too, but i was kind of meh about it.
  6. B

    Time to upgrade

    Not far at all.
  7. B

    Time to upgrade

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc -Mostly gaming 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? -I'd like to be around 500-600 3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and city if possible...
Back
Top