Recent content by baker269

  1. B

    Superior IQs Associated with Mental and Physical Disorders

    I believe he was joking. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329028/?ref_=nv_sr_3
  2. B

    How Much Power Do Your Electronics Use When They Are ‘Off’?

    Why would anyone be surprised that a DVR uses 28 watts? It's basically a very low end PC. You can also get (at least with comcrap} one of the stand alone converters that don't do on demand or anything and those only use a few watts.
  3. B

    Google Triples Free Storage To 15GB

    The only thing i can find is the 50GB promotion they had in February and that no longer works. If you can post or send me a link I would appreciate the free 50GB :)
  4. B

    Google Triples Free Storage To 15GB

    Box is 5 GB for free not 50.
  5. B

    Homemade Double Bladed Lightsaber

    A little transparent aluminum? No problem. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2088257/Star-Trek-really-IS-good-guide-future--Scientists-able-produce-transparent-aluminium.html?ITO=1490
  6. B

    Americans Ditching Contracts as Prepaid Wireless Surges

    The up front cost of the phone sucks but it doesn't take long to break even versus a contract. I use a Galaxy S2 as a go phone with at&t. I don't care to much about data because I have WiFi at work and home, also don't use the phone as an actual phone to often as I prefer to text. Once every few...
  7. B

    How To Hack Your Own Wi-Fi Network

    Of course a strong password and MAC Filtering is ideal tho.
  8. B

    How To Hack Your Own Wi-Fi Network

    Use MAC Filtering and you could use 123 as a password.
  9. B

    3930k C2 news?

    Amazon has them in stock for 812.88. Talk about price gouging.
  10. B

    3930k C2 news?

    There in stock at directron for 654.99
  11. B

    Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

    I love corsair because of their quality products and good pricing.
  12. B

    X79 GIGABYTE G1 Assassin 2 Sneak Peek

    Seems like all the pics of the new X79 MBs I've seen lately only have 4 ram slots and 6 sata ports. I've been looking forward to a new build based around X79 but keeping my X58 system around for another year or two is starting to sound like a better idea. Seems they really gutted the X79 but I'm...
  13. B

    Apple's 'Let's Talk iPhone' Keynote Liveblog

    I'm very surprised they didn't just call it iphone 5. I know two ppl that will not be buying it just because it's called iphone 4s instead of iphone 5.
  14. B

    HTC Android Phones May Have “Massive Security Vulnerability”

    Good for you, it's a positive step forward to admit you need steve to hold your hand, after all smart phones are pretty complicated these days.:)
Back
Top