• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Bahn Yuki

  1. B

    AMD Radeon VII 33-Game Benchmark: "It Makes the GTX 2080 Look Pretty Good"

    Well glad I kept my GTX 1080ti. Two years and a die shrink that they tout as the first 7NM "Gaming GPU", AMD brings me nothing new to the table. It's a sad day that I have to look to Intel to give Nvidia any competition.
  2. B

    NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang Dismisses the Radeon VII as "Underwhelming"

    I have more than one PC. I usually employ a "trickle down" effect so I was hoping to place this 1080ti into my arcade PC(one of my arcade cabinets has a 4K display)
  3. B

    NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang Dismisses the Radeon VII as "Underwhelming"

    Jensen pretty much told the truth. I don't like the demeanor or tone but everything he said was pretty much how I felt. AMD releasing what is pretty much a 1080TI with more VRAM in 2019 at $700 is very underwhelming indeed. I was really pysched up this CES to make an upgrade from the 1080TI I...
  4. B

    The Xbox One X 4K Blu-ray Player Is a Disaster

    The Xbox One controller is my favorite. I bought that white controller a year ago on sale for $30. As for bias, I guess I expected too much from "the most powerful console" as certain games couldn't hold 60fps in "light" mode. Combine that with broken bluray and I'll just stick to PC.
  5. B

    The Xbox One X 4K Blu-ray Player Is a Disaster

    Today I read that article and I figured I'd try it out. At first I thought it was probably just a settings issue. Unfortunately after an hour of messing with color spacing and bit depths, the hdr washing out is undefeatable. I made a video showing what happens. Since then I've returned the...
  6. B

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I'd be happy with 4.3Ghz(all core turbo) in the Dan case and cooling.
  7. B

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Ok, just purchased the Asus Z370I from Amazon. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to miss the HDMI 2.0 and TB 3.0, but the Asus was my second choice.
  8. B

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Trying to decide between Asrock Fatal1ty and the Asus Z370I. Which would be best in this case? I do have a Samsung 960 EVO 1TB and plan on doing a slight overclock on the 8700K.
  9. B

    Which m-itx mobos will be available for Coffee Lake on release day?

    I can't find the Fatal1ty one anywhere. I want it for HDmi 2.0 and tb 3.0
  10. B

    Intel's 8th Generation Core Family - Coffee Lake (LGA 1151, 6C/12T)

    I'm going to be using that same Noctua cooler and I think you could get away in gaming with a slight overclock. I personally am probably going to run it at 4Ghz on all 6 cores. I'm considering disabling some cores(and hyperthreading) and going to 5ghz for emulation. If I couldn't get my hands on...
  11. B

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    About that Bitspower adapter, how tall is it? My upcoming case has clearance of 44mm so with the Nocuta being 37mm I only have 7mm to play with.
  12. B

    Which m-itx mobos will be available for Coffee Lake on release day?

    I can't find the MSI Z370I on their website. There's pic of it floating around the web but no product page?
  13. B

    Intel's 8th Generation Core Family - Coffee Lake (LGA 1151, 6C/12T)

    I miss Rodney Reynolds old reviews on hardware. Does anyone even know what happened to that guy?
Back
Top