Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I know the 27" monitors are not only great, but they're also a great deal.
Here's why I must get a 30" monitor: I'll obsess if I don't. If I have a 27" monitor, I'll be eyeing 30" monitors until I fold and buy one. I don't wan't to throw away 300+ dollars on a monitor that, although I'll love...
Hey everyone, thanks for the responses.
I have the u2311h right now. In terms of screen area, I feel like a 27" monitor would be too lateral to be considered worth the cost, even if that means having a lower PPI and/or waiting a few months.
geok1ng, you totally misinterpreted what I mean by...
Hello everyone!
So, I've been wanting a 30" monitor for a while. I'm getting antsy, but I don't know whether to wait for u3013 or whether to get a u3011 now, or whether there are better options out there (like the zr30w)
Requirement: 2560x1600, not korean
Preferences: glossy, LED...
Title kind of says it all:
I am looking for a 30" LED-backlit 2560x1600 glossy monitor with an A+ panel that I can buy from a US vendor (you know, for warranty reasons). Ideally, I want glass to cover the panel too, but I can't be THAT picky, right?
If it exists, who makes it? Do several...
But I'm hearing, especially from Monty, that my cheapest way of securing the best chance of getting a pixel-perfect display is that pixel-perfect PCBanks. Even though I hate the bezel, I'd hate a dead pixel more.
What do you think?
What were your two Dells?
If one of your current Dells is my current Dell, I'm going to call it fate and buy the non-super PCBANK (even though I absolutely hate the curve on the bottom, i.e. the bezel).
@MontyAC I saw that, and it looks tempting, but, based on what I've read, the claim of pixel perfection is meaningless. I'd rather go based on what people have been receiving, not what the sellers are claiming to sell.