• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Bad Rabbit

  1. B

    RAID 0 expert wanted

    Thanks guys. I will look for one. I'll get back to you when I've found one. Bad Rabbit
  2. B

    RAID 0 expert wanted

    They show up as one drive
  3. B

    RAID 0 expert wanted

    The laptop is a Sony Vaio VGN-AR51SU. How the laptop crashed: Switched it on, it gave 3 beeps and that's it. I have sent it for repair, but that would cost me a fortune (€ 850, without VAT).:eek:
  4. B

    RAID 0 expert wanted

    The laptop is a Sony Vaio VGN-AR51SU. How the laptop crashed: Switched it on, it gave 3 beeps and that's it. I have sent it for repair, but that would cost me a fortune (€ 850, without VAT).:eek:
  5. B

    RAID 0 expert wanted

    Hi Im a newbe here. I had a laptop (SONY VAio) with 2 HDDs configured as one 500GB drive. Its a RAID0 configuration. My laptop crashed :mad: and i need the data from the 2 HDDs. I bought a Silicon Image SiI SATARaid Controller (Sil3x12RAID drivers) for my desktop PC. It recognises the drives...
Back
Top