• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bacon_inside

  1. B

    Cooling Plan

    My PSU is a Thermaltake PurePower 420W. I had an Antec but "upgraded" when I got my first SATA drive. Then I read some of the negative things about Tt here. This will probably be replaced very soon, with the Raptor and then all these fans. It's been running all the drives and fans for months...
  2. B

    Cooling Plan

    In an effort to stave off upgrading to an X2, I'm rebuilding my computer with attention to cooling and overclocking and would like some feedback on my plan. This is what I have for hardware: InWin Q500N case Abit A7N8X-Deluxe XP 2600 w/ stock HSF MSI Radeon 9800 XT 3x Corsair XMS sticks...
Back
Top