• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by bachastain

  1. B

    Windows 11 May Not Run on Early Ryzen, Threadripper, Skylake-X, or Any Pre-2016 Intel PC

    My PC has many times the minimum requirements for Windows 11. It is very, very fast with tons of left over horsepower. My only sin? i7-7700K. This is maddening.
  2. B

    Windows 10 1903 Unleashed to Public

    In my case an Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard, Z270 chipset, M.2 NVME 1TB boot drive, 2 additional SATA SSDs, and a bunch of USB drives. It wouldn't let me upgrade until after I disconnected every drive except for the NVME boot drive.
  3. B

    Windows 10 1903 Unleashed to Public

    Thanks for mentioning that. For this time I wanted to have the media anyway in case I ended up having to do a clean install.
  4. B

    Windows 10 1903 Unleashed to Public

    It wouldn't let me install it due to extra drives. The documentation says you can't install it if you have any USB drives, but also said extra SATA drive will screw you too. I was trying to install the update from a USB thumb drive so I couldn't just disconnect all USB drives and still install...
  5. B

    ASUS to customer: we don't care if you didn't cause the problem. We still won't fix motherboard.

    My ASUS motherboard also had multiple bent pins, as if something heavy sat on the socket. The first most obvious problem was slot 1 didn't work at all. After spending what seemed like hours carefully straightening pins under extreme magnification, I discovered the slot 1 problem was actually...
Back
Top