Recent content by b1gjon

  1. B

    NEW BUILD UNDER 700

    Thanks everyone for all the advice. Here is the list of items I have saved in my cart ready for purchase as soon as I add ram. The G.Skill is currently on backorder, and I don't want to wait, rather ask your opinions for an alternative. Please advise. Thanks so much! $280 - AMD Phenom II...
  2. B

    NEW BUILD UNDER 700

    Currently the model that i'm looking at has 1 hdmi, 1 vga, and 1 dvi
  3. B

    NEW BUILD UNDER 700

    Some clarifications: I will be recording to the same computer, but will only be keeping about 1 week's worth of video. The manufactuer said 1TB would be efficient. Therefore, I would like to double that to expand if necessary, or to record at a higher bit rate. I'm currently running 9 2mp...
  4. B

    NEW BUILD UNDER 700

    thanks for all the prelim info....although I don't want to spend more than 700, I really want to get a decent but not over the top system that reaches the minimum requirements of the i7. Therefore, whatever reccommendations to get the job done would be greatly considered. I also would like to...
  5. B

    NEW BUILD UNDER 700

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc I will be running a surveillence software to view cameras on three monitors. No need for gaming. Will just need the computer on 24/7. Here is a link to the actual software that i will be running...
  6. B

    Need build advice - Small Form Factor / just for viewing surveillance system

    Here are my software requirements: minimum: Core i7 4GB mem
  7. B

    Need build advice - Small Form Factor / just for viewing surveillance system

    I live next to a micro center. I will be running a software, not exactly sure which one yet. Each monitor will be displaying a different location. I'm looking to build just the box with everything needed just for the box. Any advice on which processor and which cards are best bang for...
  8. B

    Need build advice - Small Form Factor / just for viewing surveillance system

    Hello, this is my first post, so bear with me if my details are explained well. I need advice on building a small form factor computer specifically to view a surveillance system I just put in my business. My budget is below $800. I am intending to hook up 4 monitors/tv's (probably 42" tvs...
Back
Top