Recent content by B055H0G

  1. B

    Need advice regarding eyefinity

    Again thanks for the help, I do appreciate it. I found a youtube video that told me exactly what I needed to know. Your cookies are being sent via UPS , I'm not responsible for any damages. Quick question tho, are my other specs going to bottleneck my video card? or vice versa? If I...
  2. B

    Need advice regarding eyefinity

    Thanks for the reply. So is that the only thing I need in order to run my setup? And the monitors will support it as well as the graphics card ? No crazy loss in performance ?
  3. B

    Need advice regarding eyefinity

    First post here, hello all! OK So I currently have two monitors and a third I just bought to run in EF MY graphics card is a 6950 1GB The two monitors I currently have are: an Acer 22" (model number AL2216W), and a Gateway 22" (model number LP2207) I purchased another identical ACER...
Back
Top