• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by aykw515

  1. A

    ASUS Lion Square @ [H]

    No kidding, mine is good with Q6600, cool ^_^
  2. A

    Which heatsink for i7 920 cpu that is quiet? or should I wait?

    Looks like ASUS has just launch all new 1366 Support cooler: Triton 81. One of the few cooler that is brand new for 1366 socket. http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=16&l2=65&l3=0&l4=0&model=2639&modelmenu=1
  3. A

    Asus slient knight II

    Ya, but after all SKII is still very charmng and fairly good in terms of performance.
  4. A

    Asus slient knight II

    yes it's sexy, but I wonder how can I post photos here....:confused:
  5. A

    Asus slient knight II

    SKII is pretty good, and most importantly, it's quite. ASUS latest Lion Square seems evan more stronger with 8mm diameter pipes ^)^
  6. A

    Asus slient knight II or

    Well just like you said , you like SK II because you like the outlook, then just go ahead. If you also have more budget, can also consider its latest Triton 78 or Lion Square for better performance.
  7. A

    Asus Coolers?

    Well, I think depends on what you are looking at. With that price range, I am sure you can find better peformance cooler. However, I am an all-rounder, I also care about noise, and I can tell you with that satisfactory performance, the noise level is very low, which not many brands can achieve...
  8. A

    One of the first reviews for ASUS Lion Square

    Well I think it depends on how you look at it. I spend money for my personal enjoyment, and the coolers all look similar nowadays, and to be honest, performance is surely critical, but after all, you aren't OC 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. I mentioned it is because hardly see any coolers that...
  9. A

    One of the first reviews for ASUS Lion Square

    One of the first reviews for ASUS Lion Square. Looks pretty cool. Just checked NewEgg is on sale..:) http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/ASUS_Lion_Square_CPU_Cooler/index.shtml
  10. A

    12cm Fan Cooler "Triton 78" - ASUS

    Just checked this latest 12cm Fan Cooler "Triton 78" from ASUS. Looks pretty similar as Triton 79 AMAzing....hopefully it will perform as good as Triton 79. Wonder when it will release on the market :) http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=16&l2=65&l3=0&l4=0&model=2254&modelmenu=1
  11. A

    8mm heatpipes: Lion Square from ASUS

    Jund found this 8mm heatpipes cooler from ASUS: Lion Square. Seems invovling some historical theme in it. Although the lion is quite funny, but looks pretty strong. http://usa.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=16&l2=65&l3=0&l4=0&model=2146&modelmenu=1
  12. A

    ASUS Triton 79 Amazing

    Well you are right, I also got one of this beast. I mean I don't really care about the price, just the look and package, looks bloody cool!! Oh didn I mention this thing is limited edition? But I guess it's all sold out...... ASUS should develop more cool heatsink like this one...^_^
  13. A

    Zalman 9700 Led vs Asus Silent Knight II

    Of course will choose SKII. I mean if you are not consider price, I think the limited edition ASUS Triton 79 is cool (if you can still get it now).
  14. A

    ASUS Triton 79 AMAzing

    http://usa.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=16&l2=65&l3=0&l4=0&model=2042&modelmenu=1 My first post here :) Just found this so called AMAzing cooler on ASUS website. Looks rather nice, I wonder anyones has tested yet..
Back
Top