• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by avatardelta

  1. A

    Wtb laptop for my kid to play with tinkercad

    I summon kyang357
  2. A

    Closed so I can change some stuff and list

    Damn, nice deal, especially with the local pickup bonus.
  3. A

    FS: Z790 + CPU Combo

    Shiny. I wish you a fast sale.
  4. A

    FS: Price Drop: AlphaCool UT60 140MM x 2

    it wasn't, and isn't. However: given that you're a relative ghost, it goes a ways to show your account isn't compromised. Thank you.
  5. A

    FS: Price Drop: AlphaCool UT60 140MM x 2

    edit: 2FA ENGAGED MEME not as relevant. Hidden under spoilers. Until you enable 2FA, $3.50 for everything. Final offer.
  6. A

    FS: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 16" M1 PRO, 10 Core, 16 Gb Ram, 1 TB SSD, 16 core Gpu

    Will you take an IOU for a kidney after I die?
  7. A

    wts/t Asus zeph g16 GU605 - Intel ultra 9 185H, 16gb, 2tb SSD, 4070, 240hz

    Ewww...a mac... why? Just run linux on it instead. oh wait, 'escaping' the gaming addiction... if I had the disposable cash I would...but I don't. Good luck and fast sale to you.
  8. A

    SOLD: LG 45" OLED 5K2K

    l88bastard is this you? https://www.heatware.com/u/71280
  9. A

    FS: Lots of parts, mostly storage related

    I don't need to buy more SSDs I don't need to buy more SSDs I don't need to buy more SSDs.... edit: I failed.
Back
Top