A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Well, that board was dead, I got a full refund and I got a replacement today, and it seems fine. Now I just have to figure out how to get the damn thing working on p8p67.
PANiCnz, I read that thread and thought maybe that was it, but my p5 board obviously doesn't use either a sandy or ivy bridge.
Still going to get another m1015 as i think that will be the best for my flexraid set up.
So I received my m1015 on Thursday, and after playing with for a while I'm worried it might be dead.
I've tested it with three different boards and it never seems to see either the card's bios when booting, or the card in device manager.
Machine 1 Asus Max form 5 windows 7 64bit no flash...
I learned this one the hard way about 5 years ago. I had raid 5 running 5 drives, then for no reason the raid card decided that i should have 2 arrays instead of just one. Presto 1tb gone forever.
I thought about using somthing like softlinks, but life would just be a whole lot easier to use the one disk.
After playing around with the raid on my mobo,(MaxumusFormula5) i decided that wasn't the way I wanted to go. I am just going to "span" it in windows 7.
I have discoverd that backup...
OK so I'm trying to get a larger hard drive for storage. My 3 TB drive is full so i picked up 2 WD 3TB red drives. I'm going to create one large drive from the both of them so that my file management is easier. So should i use my motherboard's controller to do a RAID 0 array? or should I just...