• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by auasian

  1. A

    ASUS & [H]ardOCP Haswell Z87 ROG Motherboard Giveaway! Week 2

    RAMDISK and SECURE ERASE. The OC panel is pretty cool.
  2. A

    ASUS & [H]ardOCP Haswell Z87 Motherboard Giveaway! Week 1

    Since most of my time is spent on dealing with "life issues", I would finally have time to drink and play my backlog of games!
  3. A

    Should I Look To Upgrade

    Where are you getting your PC? How much are you spending alone on the dual 545? If anything relatively close to 200, I'll op for single 560 gtx or 6870. You'll find them for cheaper than 200 and you'll be able to play most games on high with that resolution.
  4. A

    What are the best apps everyone is using for their Android phone?

    google maps, trillian, di.fm (for trance listeners), smart keyboard pro, amazon app (get free app of the day!) and xda. <- These are my must have. I rarely game on my phone,but when I do, it's usually Zenonia 1-3.
  5. A

    HP Pavilion dv6t Laptop Question

    Hi cOre. I personally think it's a great laptop! I just bought myself one like couple of weeks ago when they had the 33% off and it's probably the the best price/performance laptop you can find right now. Like pwrusr said, upgrade to the 1920x1080, it is well worth your money. It's probably not...
  6. A

    MSI Barebone System Give-Away

    MSI is dam reliable and never had a problem with their RMA.
  7. A

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    I love XFX warranty and the customer service. They are fast and quick to solve my problem whenever I have a problem. The HD6990 from XFX... ? It speaks for itself, it's a beast and I want :D
  8. A

    HD2 with Froyo 2.2

    I agree, I use the HyperDroidSense build and it's awesome! I used to use HyperDroid but I personally prefer HTC Sense...but other than that. Hyperdroid just kick ass and you can't go wrong with it.
  9. A

    HD2 with Froyo 2.2

    I have Froyo 2.2 EVO build. I believe all the builds on XDA are Froyo 2.2...
  10. A

    SC2 Trial Guest Passes

    haha just returning the favor to this nice community ;D
  11. A

    SC2 Trial Guest Passes

    Hi guys! I have two free trial guest passes! I don't have enough post to post this on the "Free Section" so I'll post it here. First come first serve. 4y9frx-bp8j-zjg4cz-bmfc-kv9xgg 7x4wv9-txbm-e2dthw-4npw-p2x4h2 Happy starcrafting everyone.
  12. A

    Black screen flicker with BC2

    Hi. I had that exact same problem. Go to my documents folder, bfbc2, and open the "settings" file. change bloom from true to false. or "Bloom=false". hope that helps!
  13. A

    Which of these mid-range gaming laptop would you pick?

    They are in America...or at least some of them. Amazon is carrying the 4820TG but the i3 version and Microcenter suppose have both the i3 and i5 but the i5 is sold out. Personally if you want something small and portable yet powerful and on a $800 budget, get the 4820TG i3 version from amazon...
  14. A

    Another "need help deciding on a laptop" thread...

    How about the Lenovo Ideapad Y560? Comes with a i5 460M processor and a solid 5730 graphic card for just $949.
  15. A

    Spent over $2K in parts, dissapointed

    try turning off HBAO?
Back
Top