Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've got an 8, and this upgrade isn't super exciting to me. But one corner of my screen is busted really bad, and my camera when zooming has a spiderweb of cracks on it. So, I will probably try to get a 12.
I use Chrome for work, as it's basically required due to our G Suite platform.
However, I can't find a personal browser that I like anymore either.
I used to love Firefox, not sure what happened there but it just doesn't feel the same.
I tried Opera, for about 2 minutes.
Chromium Edge - I kind...
I just bought another one this time for home. I paid $250 out the door at Office Depot and don’t regret it at all. My work chair is still going strong since my last post.
Just went to 32GB for home use. In my monitoring, I tend to sit around the 14GB mark with 16GB, so the extra 16GB just gives me room to open that ONE MORE THING.
Unless they are talking about replacing broken screens, I think this is complete BS. Even with broken screens, it is ludicrous to think a person should buy a brand new Iphone because the glass cracked.
This thread and others pretty much pulled my trigger on another 2x8gb kit to put my new Ryzen system at 32GB. I watched the set increment by $5 at a time for an extra $15 and I just went for it.