• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Atreides82

  1. A

    Post your Workstation 2012

    If you're talking about rx7club.com then yes! Profile is 'ToMaC'. 93' Base, I've owned it for almost 10 years now.
  2. A

    Post your Workstation 2012

    I sure do. Sketchup Model Pics of the build Original thread I started. I have made a few changes that differ from the model. Mainly the height of the top tier and the support system under the table top is completely different. I had to change it because the small center leg in the middle...
  3. A

    Post your Workstation 2012

    Hahaha, I don't think his score would be very high, he's way too lazy.
  4. A

    Post your Workstation 2012

    Thanks! As for the desk, I built it after getting frustrated in searching for one that fitted my needs.
  5. A

    Post your Workstation 2012

    Happy 2012 to all. Here's my office & co-worker.
  6. A

    Disaster Has Struck!

    Your definition of disaster is far different than mine.
  7. A

    The perfect computer desk would have .... (your ideas)

    Consider this hack for cable management. I installed this under my desk and it rocks, I never have to worry about seeing ANY cables under my desk. I drilled some 1.5" holes in the back of mine for cables to go in/out. edit: helps if I include the link...
  8. A

    Ubuntu 10.04 Is More Power Hungry Than Windows 7

    Power management in Linux has always sucked. Move along, nothing to see here.
  9. A

    Desk building material?

    If you're going to laminate it, why would you use MDF over particle board? It costs a lot more and you're not going to see it anyway. Make sure you support it correctly so it won't sag and you'll be fine. That's the route I went and I couldn't be more happy with my result. I've added...
  10. A

    Looking for Desk Recommendations

    I was in the same boat. Solution? Design / Build it! You'll get exactly what you need, for a fraction of the cost. I have a build thread around here somewhere. Let me know if you're interested.
  11. A

    Subwoofer Enclosure Computer Mod

    Good idea, but I want to keep it as stealth as possible (and I've already chopped the crap out of it). I could almost put both of the computers I use (Windows & Linux) in this thing. I really hate having two separate cases always sitting next to me anyway.
  12. A

    Subwoofer Enclosure Computer Mod

    I finished up some other projects and want to get started on this. Ideas anyone?
  13. A

    Subwoofer Enclosure Computer Mod

    So I have this huge ass JBL home audio, sub-woofer that I have been carrying around with me to about 3 different houses. I've never really used it for anything, then naturally it hit me. Screw it, i'll gut it and make a stealth case from it. So I threw it on the old bench and went at it. I...
  14. A

    Long time enthusiast asking for help.

    BlindedByScience: Thanks for the input. Another interesting observation is when the memory is clocked at 800Mhz, it takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 6 hours to fail that test. If I crank it to it's advertised rating of 1066Mhz, it takes a dump almost immediately.
  15. A

    Long time enthusiast asking for help.

    BlindedByScience: Currently running Memtest on the 2nd stick today while I'm at work so we'll see what that shows, I'm guessing nothing. I know the power supply is probably a little light for this system, What I have done to rule that out was use a 2nd power supply to supply power to just the...
Back
Top