Recent content by ATIcpugeek

  1. A

    Playing COD on MACBook

    I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section and i will delete it. I just got the new MacBook pro and i'm wanting to play games such as Call of duty and so forth on it. I know i'm going to have to run bootcamp on the laptop and so forth. But after boot camp is complete what else would be needed...
  2. A

    Minor Desktop Build Suggestions

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? YouTube browsing, mostly video editing. and photoshopping. 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? 200-400 bucks 3) Where do you live? Newnan, Ga 4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? Ram, Harddrive, Graphics card that...
  3. A

    Just aquired Mortal Kombat for Xbox360!

    Purchased mortal kombat for 360 and im impressed. I like this game way better than the previous games. If anyone wants to " Test their might" online add my gamer tag "FlammableSLOW50" ......................Enjoy
  4. A

    Post your workstations 2011

    lol, ive tried downloading every driver no luck lol.. thank god for my droid and pdanet lol
  5. A

    Post your workstations 2011

    Aha Acer sucks, my wifi stopped working after i installed windows 7
  6. A

    Post your workstations 2011

    Heres my setup nothin special 32" Samsung LCD Acer Laptop. ..Daily Commuter :)
Back
Top