• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by AT101ET

  1. A

    Considering a new tablet...

    Id say from personal experience, the best tablets that fall under your requirements ate the Galaxy Tab 8.9" and the new ASUS Google Nexus Tab. They have roughly the same price tag although the Nexus may be slightly cheaper. However, it does seem to be pretty much fold out everywhere. You can...
  2. A

    Hi I'm interested in the coca cola iPod touch. Can you please tell me more about it including...

    Hi I'm interested in the coca cola iPod touch. Can you please tell me more about it including whether the iPod is still sealed and the general condition of the box. Additionally, I live in the uk so would you post it here at what additional cost? Lastly, I'll be prepared to pay via PayPal or do...
  3. A

    Electronic Arts - EA - is up for sale...

    Quite sad to hear. Whenever a company like that get sold they always change for the worse. I'm a fan of their work but I guess I'll have to wait see how it plays out :(
  4. A

    Wait for iPhone5 or get GS3?

    Personally I'd get the S3. It's a top phone and the iPhone may be a disappointment. No use always waiting in the dark. If the iPhone 5 does prove to be better, sell the s3 and buy the handset and you'll sacrifice a few dollars.
Back
Top