Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hi! I am looking to build my own portable eSATA hard drive array and am looking for a simple chassis that just has at 2 or 4 5.25" external bays and mounts for a power supply. I see a lot of companies selling towers that 8-bay drive sleds for 3.5" drives but I want to outfit my case with 8x...