Recent content by assassin37

  1. A

    EVGA Mini-Recall on Superclock 670s

    To all of those wondering, I received 2 of the 670 SC cards and the issues are artifacting and system freezes , if you did get a faulty sc card they will 2 day air u a FTW model.
  2. A

    HP ZR30W or Samsung S27A950D for FPS gaming?

    Oh and my game of choice 99% of the time is BFBC2
  3. A

    HP ZR30W or Samsung S27A950D for FPS gaming?

    I happen to own a zr30w and an acer 120hz 27 inch 3d monitor, I only use the zr30w for gaming, it is way more gorgeous, along with 3 x 580 3gb, the acer is never even on, unless i play batman in 3d
  4. A

    Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz Monitor

    what do you guys think I should do, I have 2 x 580 3gb zotac, also a HN274H 120HZ monitor and a ZR30W 30 incher, should I go surround with the acer?
Back
Top