Recent content by ashishkushwaha

  1. A

    Speaker and Headphone Rigs Picture Thread

    Swans T700HT - 5.0 Speaker system Onkyo TX-NR808 Receiver Radeon 5970 HDMI out as the source to drive the receiver
  2. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    This is my old setup back in India. I am in the US right now for 1-2 yrs or more. So this rig is lying wasted back in India :( ...
  3. A

    Speaker and Headphone Rigs Discussion

    ^ I don't know which model it is ????? It is very dark brown / almost black surface. And there were 2 speaker swivel arms. I will take some pics and upload. Just let me know which section to upload them to. Will this thread be fine ???? Thanks ...
  4. A

    Speaker and Headphone Rigs Discussion

    thanks Magnetik ... I got the Jerker today off craiglist for 75$ with two speaker swivel arms .. nice deal and amazing condition ... thanks so much ...
  5. A

    Speaker and Headphone Rigs Discussion

    Thanks a lot magnetik ...sorry for the late reply .. but i was out of station :( ... I will check out IKEA
  6. A

    Speaker and Headphone Rigs Discussion

    Hi Magnetik - In your main rig and the second rig, both the computer tables are impressive. I have seen several members on hardforum with a same/similar table. I tried searching on the net, but couldnt find anything similar. What I like the most is the large main surface, the one that has the...
  7. A

    Really confused - Please vote for me

    Hi ppl, Firstly Since this is my first post, let me introduce myself - I am Ashish from India. Hi to all. I am planning on buying a new LCD TV within next month or 2. Now i am really confused. I have finally got it down to three models. All three models cost roughly the same. Firstly let me...
Back
Top